Wellness-Focused Care for Your Loved One
Alzheimer’s and dementia can make living alone not only difficult but dangerous. That’s why we offer a complete Memory Care lifestyle package tailored to your loved one’s needs, helping them live in a community that offers care, comfort, and convenience.
When your loved one joins Cardinal View Senior Living, they receive all the benefits that come with joining our community, including extra care focused on developing meaningful social connections. We tailor our services to match your loved one’s needs and use programs that positively reinforce a healthy state of mind.
Give your loved one the care they deserve. Please schedule your tour today.
What is Memory Care?
Memory Care is a customizable lifestyle that helps your loved one maintain a healthy quality of life by paying special attention to their cognitive challenges. Before joining Cardinal View Senior Living, our caregivers take a detailed look at your loved ones needs so we can address them appropriately.
Our Memory Care staff members are certified by the Alzheimer’s Association through our Enriching Connections program. This helps us connect with your loved ones, earning their trust and putting them at ease in our care. This training also helps our team match our services to your loved one’s needs as they change, creating an environment your loved one can continue thriving in.
Before your loved one joins our community, we need to set up a meeting to determine the level of care they need. Memory Care residents might need help with the following tasks:
- Personal hygiene
- Medication management
- They have memory problems or are diagnosed with cognitive illnesses
- They cannot safely live at home anymore
- They have a history of wandering
- They are at risk of injury while living alone
- They struggle with stress and anxiety while living alone
Enriching Connections is our comprehensive training program for each of our Memory Care staff members. This training helps our staff develop meaningful and lasting relationships with your loved one to help them feel safe and secure in their new community. We accomplish this by focusing on several different values during training:
- Relationships & Community: We invite every individual to belong.
- Commitment: We are committed to providing personalized care plans.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff are certified by the Alzheimer’s Association. They are also provided training in dementia care.
- Services: Our nursing staff helps families choose the right services for their loved one.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Our Inspire Wellness for Life program promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements to our building and programs so that our community remains safe and comfortable for residents with dementia.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture to maintain our high care standards.
The 8-8 program is designed to help our Memory Care residents find structure and stability. By promoting activities that focus on engagement and safety, we help your loved one develop a sense of community and security that may improve their state of mind and sleep patterns.
Communal Services & Amenities
We are here to ensure that your loved one gets everything they need from our community. To help promote wellness and safety, we offer a range of services and amenities curated just for them, including:
- Custom wellness services
- 24-hour support from our staff
- Regular physician visits
- Programs that promote social engagement
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Medication management
- Elegant Restaurant-style dining room
- Private Dining Spaces
- Fitness center
- Pub Room, Lounge & Bistro
- Multipurpose room for Group Activities & Movies
- Whirlpool spa
- Arts & Crafts Room
- On-site salon services
- Courtyard seating
- Heated Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining Spaces Including Fire Pit & Multiple Patios & Deck
View Cardinal Senior Living for Memory Care
Please visit our floorplans page to take a look at our apartment designs. We’re happy to find an apartment that matches your loved one’s needs. Our team is determined to find solutions that keep your loved one safe and comfortable.
- Studio apartments available
- Custom blinds
- Kitchenette available
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- All utilities (excluding telephone), including basic TV satellite package & Wi-Fi
- Controlled access entry system
Why Choose Cardinal View Senior Living?
An Engaging Community
An Engaging Community
Enjoy life to the fullest at Cardinal View Senior Living. Spend time with loved ones and be part of something bigger with the help of our community.
Every day is a day to look forward to. We regularly update our event calendar with something new and fun so you can get lost in new hobbies or old pastimes.
Enjoy life to the fullest at Cardinal View Senior Living. Spend time with loved ones and be part of something bigger with the help of our community.Learn More
Every day is a day to look forward to. We regularly update our event calendar with something new and fun so you can get lost in new hobbies or old pastimes.Learn More
At Cardinal View Senior Living, we have the right lifestyle for you. As your needs change, we will adapt our services to ensure you are getting the care you deserve.Learn More
Where to Find Us
(From University Ave in Middleton) Turn on to Parmenter St, head north, continue north past Airport Rd/Century Ave, head up the hill and we will be located on left.
Assistant Executive Director:
Address3820 Tribeca Drive
Middleton, WI 53562