Find More Time to do What You Love
Independent Living is a lifestyle choice that offers the freedom to direct your own life while spending less time on tedious tasks. If you are comfortable taking care of yourself while we handle things like heavy lifting, this lifestyle may be for you.
Take control of your schedule and explore our roster of fun and engaging community events, or sit back and relax at one of our many community amenities. Have dinner with a friend, see a movie, or take a dip in our whirlpool spa—the choice is yours.
Your time belongs to you. Start your journey with us today by scheduling a tour.
What is Independent Living?
Independent Living is designed to provide extra comfort and support for those who are capable of living alone. Our team is available to you at all times and is ready to help with any task.
Spend your days the way you want while we handle the rest. As an Independent Living resident, you receive access to a range of our services promoting health, mindfulness, spirituality, and engagement. We take time to get to know your needs and adjust our care plans to match them.
Independent Living also offers the opportunity to “age in place.” This means you can move into an apartment of your choice and remain there as your needs evolve, while we adapt our services accordingly.
- You want some help with household chores and tasks
- You wish to live somewhere safe and secure
- You want more opportunities to socialize with friends
- You currently live independently and do not require daily support
Communal Services & Amenities
See the difference living in our community can make. Independent Living is free to enjoy each one of our services and amenities, including:
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs
- Social and recreational opportunities to create and foster relationships
- Educational and spiritual opportunities to exercise the mind and soul
- Elegant Restaurant-style dining room
- Private Dining Spaces
- Fitness center
- Pub Room, Lounge & Bistro
- Multipurpose room for Group Activities & Movies
- Whirlpool spa
- Arts & Crafts Room
- On-site salon services
- Courtyard seating
- Heated Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining Spaces Including Fire Pit & Multiple Patios & Deck
Please visit our floorplans page if you’re interested in our comfortably-designed apartments. Each apartment is made to serve you, and we take into consideration your individual needs to ensure your home is comfortable and safe.
- Studio, 1, and 2-bedroom suites available
- Balconies on select apartment homes
- Every unit includes a washer and dryer
- Custom blinds
- Full kitchen package with range, refrigerator, and microwave
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- Controlled access entry system
- All utilities (excluding telephone), including basic TV satellite package & Wi-Fi
Why Choose Cardinal View Senior Living?
An Engaging Community
An Engaging Community
Enjoy life to the fullest at Cardinal View Senior Living. Spend time with loved ones and be part of something bigger with the help of our community.
Every day is a day to look forward to. We regularly update our event calendar with something new and fun so you can get lost in new hobbies or old pastimes.
Enjoy life to the fullest at Cardinal View Senior Living. Spend time with loved ones and be part of something bigger with the help of our community.Learn More
Every day is a day to look forward to. We regularly update our event calendar with something new and fun so you can get lost in new hobbies or old pastimes.Learn More
At Cardinal View Senior Living, we have the right lifestyle for you. As your needs change, we will adapt our services to ensure you are getting the care you deserve.Learn More
Where to Find Us
Address3820 Tribeca Drive
Middleton, WI 53562